February 12, 2010

Bubba racing accident

Last night, Bubba the Love Sponge got into an accident while racing at the New Smyrna Speedway. He posted in his twitter account:

"Got in a nasty hit the back stretch wall headon wreck tonight@track my truck is done4 the whole weekend needs a whole new front clip. I'm real real sore. Think we r flying back early in the morning. I need to lay down. Bubba"

"A guy clipped me coming out of a turn and sent me head on n2 wall at about 100. Will have video Tues including in car. Bubba"

"I'm real real sore. Major headache. Helmet is all chipped up. Need to take something from rattler bubba"

"yes I think my Hans and my lajoe seat saved my ass. Bubba"

"Still up they made me stay up for a while in Case I have a concussion. But I'm going to bed now. Going to fly home in the morning bubba"

Bubba posted these 2 pictures of his truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment