January 18, 2010

Bubba the Love Sponge/TNA Update

It is amazing how much transpires over 8 hours.

There are many rumours spreading over the internet about Bubba's future with TNA "Total Nonstop Action" Wrestling. Statements have been made that he was fired, suspended or forced to resign. As of this article, there have been no official statements made by any of the parties involved.

Early this morning, the following comments were posted on Bubba's twitter account, and leave much open for discussion about his future involvement.


"Going to bed had a long talk with Eric b. I don't want to take over jbs backstage interviews. I may have to walk away. Cause I don't agree",

"With letting him go. Now if I would happen to take those interviews over. All ready I'm the bad guy. That's not cool. Already some bullshit",

"Going down and I'm in the middle of it. I have to take a long hard look at weather I want to really do this or not. Bubba"
about 6 hours ago from Echofon


In this writers opinion, Bubba the Love Sponge is a good man, a great husband and father, a loyal friend, and a generous supporter of charitable causes that have touched his heart and are needing of assistance. One can only hope that cooler heads prevail, and whatever transpires will be in the best interest of everyone.

Should Bubba ever read this post, which I do not anticipate, I hope he knows how deeply he is supported by his friends and fans.

DUBBAGA

No comments:

Post a Comment