January 18, 2010

Fire Bubba the Love Sponge from TNA - Facebook page

This page appears to have been created by Justin Christopher Wile on January 16, 2010 at 4:06pm. Initially, I believed this was just another attempt to railroad Bubba by a rabid TNA Wrestling fan that didn't want anything to change. I even took a few shots at him on my twitter account. For this, I apologize.

He has allowed @JackStiefel to submit an extremely well written statement to the page, and posted the following comment "Hey everyone, there is a very well written rebuttal from a fan of BTLS on the discussion board. DO NOT FLAME HIM PLEASE, but feel free to convo it up. I would love to see what some of you have to say in response to him.".

This is a very fair way to handle his strong convictions, and although I happen to disagree with what he is attempting to do, I can commend him for showing respect to someone with a different point of view.

You can read Jack Stiefel's comments and the following commentary by searching for "Fire Bubba the Love Sponge" and "facebook".

No comments:

Post a Comment