January 16, 2010

I believe an introduction is in order


Greetings,

For the purposes of this newly created blog, you may call me DUBBAGA. This name was one that evolved organically as a youngster.

I am not one prone to swearing, so it was necessary for me to have my own verbal outlets for times of frustration. One of these was 'DUBBAGA', which when muttered in a low voice, sounded quite similar to 'What The F....'. Therefore, be it at work or at school, I could always use this word which had meaning to me, and others were oblivious.

There was a second similar phrase, which will shortly find it's way into a separate blog, so stay tuned.

Now that your interest has been captured, you should know what to expect from "Shiz With A Z" (creative way for Bubba to say S*@t). Here, I will be discussing my thoughts on The Bubba The Love Sponge Show, The Howard Stern Show, and anything connected to them, their careers, media coverage of them, social networking discussions of them, Sirius Satellite Radio and whatever else might be relevant in my eyes.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment