January 17, 2010

False Friends - an update

I would like to request that the Bubba Army forgive and forget, as concerns freshprince8609. Although the Six Star has not made an official order concerning this matter, it is reasonable to believe that he, in his infinite wisdom and compassion, will accept such hearfelt statements.

"DUB TOLD ME TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU TO GET YOU TO ACCEPT MY APOLOGY, IM FRIEND NOT FOE AND MY COMMENTS WERE HASTY LAST NIGHT"

"SO PLEASE PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGE MY APOLOGY SO YOUR ARMY SEE'S IT AND NOW I REALIZE ITS NOT WORTH IT TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON"

"AND TALK SHIT WHEN YOUR NOT INVOLVED, TNA ISN'T THAT SERIOUS TO ME AND YOU ARE BRINGING VIEWERS WITH YOUR ARMY SO I SUPPORT THAT"

"AND IN RETURN I SUPPORT YOU, BOTTOM LINE I DON'T WANNA BE THE GUY WHO STANDS OUT, PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY!"
about 4 hours ago from web in reply to BTLSRadio

No comments:

Post a Comment